Check In: 2:00PM
Check Out: 11:00AM
Quiet Hours: 11PM to 7AM
- No Tent Camping Allowed.
- 5 mph speed limit is enforced.
- No fireworks within the resort.
- Do not leave trash out over night. Please place all trash in dumpsters near exit.
- Maximum of 2 vehicles allowed per site.
- Campfires are permitted on campsites only-with adult supervision in fire rings. Do not move fire rings.
- Only certified local firewood is permitted because we are adjacent to the Smoky Mountain National Park. Firewood is available for purchase in the campground store. Do not cut trees, branches, or remove bark from trees.
- Guests are responsible for safely extinguishing campfires before checkout.
- Everyone should be at their campsite at quiet time – Any children under 18 years old found wandering the resort after quiet time will be escorted back to their site.
- 1 Camping unit allowed per site.
- Smoking is not permitted in any buildings, public areas, or in any amenities areas.
- No clotheslines or other items may be tied to trees.
- Washing of vehicles or RVs is not allowed.
- Respect other guests. Do not walk through other guests’ sites. Please don’t turn music or televisions up too loud.
- Guests must park in designated areas, check in with the office, and pay a fee to enter. All guests are the responsibility of the registered site guest. Guest fee is $5 per day. Guests must leave the resort by 10PM.
- Rates are based on a family of 4. There is a maximum of 8 people per campsite. Each additional person over the base rate of 4 people will be charged $5 per night.
- If you do not return your electronic gate pass in to the office at time of checkout in good working condition your credit card on file will be charged a $25 fee.
- Use of a personal generator is not permitted.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the actions and safety of their children.
- Please obey all posted swimming pool rules and hours. All children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. All babies must wear swim diapers.
- Properly secure all belongings, as Smoky Mountain Premier RV Resort is not responsible for theft or loss.
- ATVs must be kept on trailers, no operation of ATVs allowed within the resort.
- It is your responsibility to check your water pressure and electrical current to insure there are no issues prior to plugging in or hooking up to our pedestal.
- You agree that if you fail to leave on your scheduled check-out date or refuse to leave for any reason when asked, your vehicle/RV will be towed at your expense by a local towing company.
- Alcohol is permitted by legal aged adults as long you keep it inconspicuous. (i.e. covered by a koozie or in a cup) as we are a family campground and do not want to promote drinking to children.
- Absolutely no glass bottles other than at your site.
- Anyone acting in an intoxicated fashion will be asked to stay at their campsite. If you are asked more than once you may be escorted off the premises by the local sheriff’s office.
- Smoky Mountain Premier RV Resort is not responsible for and assumes no liability in the event of loss due to fire, theft, accident, electrical surges, mother nature, or any other loss of property or injury.
- Personal golf carts are permitted with proof of insurance and a valid driver’s license at check-in. No one under age 16 without a valid driver’s license and listed on the insurance is permitted to drive. There is a charge of $25 per stay for bringing your own golf cart. Only electric golf carts are permitted- No gas burners.
- Golf cart rentals are available. You must be 21 years old to rent a golf cart and 18 years old to drive a golf cart with a valid driver’s license. Full rules will be provided at time of rental and must be read and signed. Golf cart privileges will be revoked without refund for all under age driver violations.
- Quiet, non aggressive, well-behaved pets are allowed.
- There is a maximum of 2 pets per site.
- Pets must be on a leash no longer than 6’ at all times even when at your campsite.
- Owners must clean up after their pets. Anyone observed not picking up after their pet will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Pets are prohibited from public buildings and amenities areas.
- Pets that are noisy or show aggressive behavior must be placed in a local kennel at the pet owner’s expense. If the owner refuses, they will be asked to leave with no refund.
- All pets must have up-to-date vaccinations.
- We prefer pets be walked in designated pet areas. This does not relieve your responsibility to pick up after your pet.
No Pens for pets at your site or anywhere on property. We will only remind you one time to keep pets on leash at all times. No exceptions. You will be ejected from the property on the 2nd offense with no refund.
- All reservations are subject to availability.
- Specific site numbers are not guaranteed.
- No check-ins after 10 PM unless prior arrangements have been made. The gate will be locked and you will not be able to get in until 8 AM the next morning. After you have checked in, however, you will be issued a gate key so that you can get in after hours during your stay.
- All rates, discounts, and policies are subject to change without notice.
- Internet reservations must be paid in full at time of reservation.
- All reservations must be paid in full 30 days prior to your reservation date or your reservation will be cancelled.
- Cancellations prior to your arrival date will incur a fee equal to 1 night regular, non-discounted rate.
- No refunds for no shows or early departures.
- Check out is at 11:00AM or additional charges will incur.
- Credit Card/Debit Card Users- In the event you either fail to show or cancel before the cancellation deadline you agree to waive your rights to dispute any charge related to a cancellation that is made after the deadline. A $30 payment decline fee shall be imposed if when we attempt to run your card it is either declined or listed as a bad account number. You will be invoiced for the balance, and after 30 days will be turned over to collections.
- You agree to leave your campsite in the same condition you found it. Upon check-in please inspect you site and inform the office of any and all problems so that you do not incur any charges for damages done previously. We inspect all sites upon check-out. The customer is responsible for any and all damages.
Please realize that SMP has several security cameras located throughout the property. These cameras are in place for the safety and security of everyone here. We also occasionally use a drone to fly around the property for still photos and video. By being a guest on our property and/or becoming part of the SMP family you agree that we can use at our discretion any of the images of you or your property while here for advertising and marketing or any other manner we deem appropriate
- Non-compliance of Smoky Mountain Premier RV Resort policies, rules, or regulations
- Verbal or physical threat of another guest or employee
- Deliberate damage or destruction of property belonging to Smoky Mountain Premier RV Resort or a guest
- Disorderly, immoral, or indecent conduct
We maintain the right to refuse entry and/or to eject those who do not observe the resort rules and regulations.
These rules are for your protection and to ensure all guests have an enjoyable stay. At Smoky Mountain Premier RV Resort our goal is for everyone’s stay to be enjoyable. We hope the worst we ever have to do is a friendly reminder of the rules so that no guest feels uncomfortable or embarrassed by their actions. We are campers and realize sometimes even people with the best intentions need a gentle reminder that everyone is here to enjoy their vacation.